Wednesday 13 November 2019

Design Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

I’ll create an Outstanding, clean and modern minimal logo mark absolutely from scratch with Vector (AI and EPS),JPEG and transparent PNG.

My Designs are Unique and Conceptual with Incomparable Quality so you will get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your website/business/product!.

You can view samples of my work here: 
https://bit.ly/2uSZ9GP


What you get from this gig:

  • Modern, minimalist, luxury designs.
  • 1 to 3 original and unique concepts to choose from.
  • Unlimited revisions (until you are satisfied).
  • Extra fast 24 Hours Delivery (include gig's Extras).
  • Vertical, horizontal and simplified alternate versions.
  • Easy to communicate and fast response (less than 1 hour)
  • Premium Support (all time)

Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text Logo | luxury | Custom Logo Design

You will get only 1 logo in Final delivery in per package.

I don’t design 3D, sex, hemp, wine, religion, whisky, marijuana, adult content, cartoon or complex drawing/mascot illustrations and any other illegal purpose.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My first time, I think using Fiver, I wasn't sure how it worked and what to expect. So far, the logo provider sent me some stuff, and remarkably there were parts of his design that were in my head. I only gave them a basic idea of what I wanted, but the first go around, they sent me four to choose from, they were all good, I picked one, but then started to think about the colors, so right now, I am trying to consider my options in terms of color, but the designer has already sent a design with updated colors that already looks fantastic. I think that he will help me hone it in until the end, very satisfied up to this point.

:

Seller is a very creative designer. I'm so happy for this work. I again order him. Thanks a lot

:

Always great work!! And super fast delivery.

:

took longer than expected, but finally got everything. thanks

:

awesome!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment