Friday 8 November 2019

Design Modern Logo With Unlimited Revision











About:

                                                WELCOME TO MY gig
I will design high quality, professional and Unique logo.

100% Original. I Don't Use Templates Or Clip-art.

what i provide 

* I will deliver 2000px X 2000 design in different formats. PNG , JPG ,HQ 
* 24 hours fast delivery 
* Quality customer service and communication at all times.
* Fantastic value for money.
- Easy and Fast to communicate
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
-100% Refund policy Grantee
- Out standing Customer support

Why me....
-Free vector file
-No templates and clip arts
I only provide original quality logo design 

i m going to make you saying ' wow'...............so ORDER now.
Check Extra for more services
Vector file
source file
copyright 
stationary design
business card

Note : If u want a mascot logo please inbox me first to discuss

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure to work with! Great Job!

Seller's Response:

A pleasure to work with - excellent work and communication.

Seller's Response:

We were very happy with Ashley's work, communication and delivery of a fantastic logo for our new company. I would not hesitate to work with her again or refer her to anyone looking for a modern fun design.

:

Thank you so much!

:

Professional and responsible. I recomend 100%




No comments:

Post a Comment