Friday 8 November 2019

Text Or Graphic Logo Design











About:


Welcome to my gig......

Looking for an awesome Graphic or Text LOGO Design?
I am focusing on designing logo that reflect the values of your company and stand out in a sublime manner.I will design Text or Graphic LOGO for you..

I will work until you're 100% satisfied,24/24,7/7.

Features of My Gig 
  • 100% Professional
  • Unique Text or Graphic LOGO DesignConcept
  • Excellent Communication
  • Source and Vector files (without  any quality loss)
  • Highest quality (HD) 300 dpi files.
  • Editable separate Files for Print  & Web Media
  • Money Back Guaranty.

Thank you very much.

Order please.


Reviews


:

I used this seller on a previous project and they delivered a quality logo in the time requested. They are so easy to work with, polite and courteous and very accommodating with all of my changes and requests. I cannot recommend the seller more highly and will use them again for sure! A+

:

Seller was very communicative. I gave some specific ideas including a drawing and ended up going with his design as it was very professional and looked great. I'm very happy with the end result. I have another logo I need designed and I am using him for that too!

:

The experience to work with this designer was very good. At the end he delivered a very nice logo that fulfills all my expectations. At the beginning you had to convince him to deliver more than just a standard result ... but it worked out and I am happy with the output that I pay some extra for his good job.

:

Great Job, Thank You

:

Very happy with the logo I ordered and I would definitely buy from this seller again.




No comments:

Post a Comment