Saturday 16 November 2019

Make Real Handwritten Signature Logo











About:

Please read all the description

I'm Albano.

After working locally for many years with a passion, for great projects, I decided to share this passion with you! I opened this professional gig for real hand drawn logos which is my biggest passion and as others say my "Big Talent" :)

If you're looking for a professional, unique real hand written signature logo than you are on the right place.

Check Live Portfolio here: http://albanossigns.com  http://albanokofsha.tumblr.com to be more sure for the quality of logos you will get all made by hand.

Stationary includes: double sided business cards, letterhead, envelope, and CD designs in print ready .pdf and source file .AI format )
Social media kit includes: profile and cover pictures with your chosen logo for most know social medias)

*Please order the corresponding extra for commercial use if you'll RESELL the logo

Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a great job accommodating my revision requests, and he gave me a super quality and unique finial product. Would recommend!

:

It was a very easy process and I'm really please with the final version after only one amend required. Thank you Albano. I'd most definitely recommend you to anyone requiring this type of logo.

:

I was looking for handwritten logos for my website (both full signature and initials). Albanokofsha is extremely talented and delivered stunning results. 5/5 would purchase again.

:

I bought this gig because I needed a company logo rather quickly and don't have a lot of budget to spend. There was an initial misunderstanding and a couple of revisions were needed, but the Seller responded very swiftly and aptly to my request. All in all I'm pretty happy with the work he delivered!

:

thanks for the tip




No comments:

Post a Comment