Sunday 10 November 2019

Design Beautiful Watercolor Logo For You











About:

Hello Friends,
Looking for Beautiful Watercolor Logo Design?

I will design Exclusive HQ Feminine Watercolor Logo understanding your Business and Customers.

Take a look at my Portfolio

https://goo.gl/Gi7h6T

I will design Unique Watercolor Logo for your Business.

I will read details about your Business or Organisation carefully. So you can rely on me that i will read your wishes very carefully and design the best logo for your Company.

I will Deliver:

  • 2000 X 2000 pixel Logo.
  • High-res 300 dpi file
  • Transparent PNG and JPG with a cool Background
  • Unlimited Revision in All package
  • 3D Mock ups in Standard n Premium packages
  • 100% money back guarantee  
  • Vector File
  • Social Media Kit 
  • Stationery 

Feel Free to Contact Me if you have any questions.

   *** Feminine Logo Watercolor Logo ***



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great seller and gave me what i asked

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Wish you the very best and hope to work for you again.!

Seller's Response:

Excellent comms and quality of design,

:

Thank you so much! Wish you the best!

:

He was great and his work is amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment