Saturday 16 November 2019

Fashion Cosmetics Jewelry Boutique Signature Logo











About:

Welcome to my Fashion Cosmetics Jewelry Boutique & Signature logo Gig!
I'll design High-Quality Fashion Cosmetics Jewelry Boutique & Signature logo for Your Name, Business, Company, etc.

ALL the above logo samples in my portfolio/Gig Image are 100% my own work done for previous clients on Fiverr.

Why me?
Reliable and Quick communication
Printable and HQ File size(300 dpi)
Fashion Cosmetics Jewelry Boutique Signature logo design Expert
Determined to make you happy with the end result
Built using the latest Adobe software
Less than 24 Hours Delivery promised
100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
Unlimited revision
24 x 7 Premium Support
A Logo you can be proud of :)

Gig Includes:
Fashion, Cosmetics, Jewelry, Boutique, Beauty, Spa, Clothing, Makeup, Luxury, Floral, Photography, Lash,
Beauty Salon, Hair Salon, Signature logo.

My approach to every single project is unique, creative and professional.
Have queries? please drop me a message and I'll get back to you.
Thank you so much

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service, beautiful logo and fast delivery. Seller was amazing and made no hesitation in providing modifications. I certainly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Very nice experience working with him. Very clear in his specifications. Would like to work with him in future projects.

Seller's Response:

Service was pricey for the quality of work I received. The logo is nice, but I feel I could have gotten the same design for a much cheaper price.

:

Clear instructions, very cooperative and helpful.

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment