Saturday 9 November 2019

Design Unique And Professional Business Logo











About:

Greetings from Graphique_Hub,

I have vast experience in creating unique and professional brands that effectively convey your company's services, values, and image. Along with a high degree of creativity injected into each design and having 7 years of experience. I am here to help you get the logo you desire for your business.

Why choose me?

✔ I'll give you unique, creative and professional concepts (different colour scheme for each) based on your specifications
Unlimited changes / amends until you are 100% happy with the design
✔ Formats include: .Ai, .png, .eps, .Jpeg, .psd, .pdf, .svg (as per package) and If you require any other format just let me know 
✔ Designed in vector format so can be resized without lose of quality
✔ No clip art.
✔ No templates
✔ 100% Custom design

-- If you need your current logo re-created into a higher quality version, I can help with this as well. Please contact me first about this though.

--- ✸ Please message me first if you require a Character/Mascot/Animal on your logo. ✸ ---

If you have any query feel free to contact.



Reviews


:

Great experience as always

:

Such great service - I highly recommend and will use again in the future!!

:

Great work and fast delivery!! Thank you!

:

As always, working with Amelia is a pleasant experience. Looking forward to more business in the future

:

Amelia did a great job again. She's v. talented and easy to work with. Goes always beyond what is expected to fulfill clients request. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment