Thursday 28 November 2019

Create 2 Adaptive Minimalist Logo Design For Your Business











About:

Welcome to the largest and popular marketplace!



I am a professional 3d and minimal / minimalist logo designer and developer over 3+ years of experience. I believe in satisfactory work, I can offer you High Quality Creative and Custom Minimalist Business Logo concepts with unlimited revision until your satisfaction. I also believe in communication and faster reply's are the most important input from you. 



I am highly value professionalism and client satisfaction is my main priority, it will be my pleasure to get an opportunity to work on your project. A High Quality Business Logo can be an asset for your Brand.



Truth of $5 Package:



2 too basic logo just written with good fonts. High-quality concepts are not possible with basic package.

  1. No Iconic
  2. No Graphical.



Business class logo only for Standard and Premium packages.



You will get:



  1. 3 High quality Business logo concepts
  2. All will be come from scratch
  3. Unlimited revision
  4. VIP Support
  5. Final Files format: Ai, PSD, EPS, PDF, JPG and Transpatent PNG



Have curiosity? send a message.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love! Love! Love! Exactly what I was looking for and delivery before the date. Thank you so much! Definitely I will continue use your service.

Seller's Response:

I have worked with many logo designers in the past. Some much more expensive and marketed as "premium". But never once was I satisfied. Most of the time I gave up and did it myself.Coologos is different. His designs are unique, high quality and affordable. I absolutely loved what he did for me. 5 stars. I can't recommend him enough.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Love it.Great working with this seller.

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment