Thursday 10 September 2020

Design Awesome Sports,Game,Mascot, Twitch And Esports Logo











About:

Lets place order my friend 

If you want to ask,Please contact me before you order.




Order professional logo for your sport or esport team.



What you get:

  • I start with my work after short brief with the client,
  • Friendly communication,
  • Fast Response 
  • Quality and professional design
  • Refund if client is not satisfied.


FREE MOCKUP FOR LOGO



You can check some of my work in my portfolio.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.



Best

Zoechamstudio

Reviews


:

First time working with ZeoChamStudio. Amazing service quick reaction. I really like the logo he made me. Its so high quality, i love it. I really recommand this guy, and will definitly buy again if i need something. ~ Daan

:

He did a really good job after all but he has to improve communication skills because I think it’s better show a sketch or something else before get the job done and then you have to ask for changes. In that way would be more easy imagine the final project.

:

Here is my feedback on my order: I have ordered a logo / mascot that should be a red panda. I got it and I am happy with the result. However, I found the communication to be lousy. It seems like he does not care about the order and what people write to him. He could well improve that.

:

Super quick response from this guy! Got delivered really quick, asked for 2 revisions, and did this super fast. Recommend this guy!

:

he said he read the text doc that i sent but he cleary don't. i am ok with the logo for now but i will try from some else ,next time




No comments:

Post a Comment