Saturday 26 September 2020

Create A Unique Minimalist And Modern Logo Deisgn











About:

Looking for a professional, high quality and UNIQUE logo for your company, business or product.

Well if so, you have come to the right gig on Fiverr.



I will design your PROFESSIONAL logo using the latest modern techniques in Adobe illustrator and Photoshop.

 

For  $10 you will receive: 

 A HIGH QUALITY JPG file

 A HIGH - CLASS 3D mock-up

 Outstanding customer support

 Creative and original design

 

Additional Information:

 I make everything from scratch

 All my work is professional

 Good communication with 24/7 FAST response

 UNLIMITED REVISIONS

 

★ NOTE: I do not make cartoon or mascot logos

 

I also make:

−      Business Cards

−      Letterhead

−      Brochure / Flyer

−      Illustrative Designs

 

Need something not mentioned in this gig description?

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information. I am always happy to help.



Thanks for reading

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Slow and no communication!

:

no communication? must be a ghost who replied to you I think

:

Excellent work, thank you!

:

Very professional and willing to accommodate my needs

:

incredible




No comments:

Post a Comment