Friday 30 August 2019

Design A Beautiful Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Hi there, in this gig I offer you a hand-drawn logo design. If you like my previous work, you can choose one of 3 packages I created for you:

For $15 I offer you:
  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • 1 revision

For $30 I offer you:
  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • Source file
  • Vector file
  • Unlimited revisions

For $40 I offer you: 
  • High quality logo
  • Transparent background
  • Source file
  • Vector file
  • Social media kits
  • Unlimited revisions

I'm looking forward to hear from you and can't wait to start designing the best logo for your business!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.


   

Reviews


:

I needed the adorable logo she previously made for us turned into something more simple so tshirts would be less expensive. Turned out great!

:

She was great! We had a time delay, but she was awesome at communicating and made sure I got everything I needed and how I wanted it. Thanks again!

:

Amazing work as always! If you're reading this, relax and just book the gig because with dunjabosanac you don't have to worry about quality, timely delivery or communication. Worked with the designer multiple times now and haven't been disappointed even once. Strongly recommended!

:

I wanted a logo for a youtube-channel and the seller worked with me swiftly and professionally to make a logo I liked.

:

Thank you very much !! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment