Saturday 24 August 2019

Design Unique Modern Luxury Heraldic Logo











About:

Hey Everyone! I’m Fara. 

I'm a full time graphic designer offering creative logo design service. I've been doing logos for nearly 6 years. I'm offering unlimited logo concepts and unlimited revisions for the most competitive price and to make sure you are completely satisfied by the work.please check my work in my website.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fara011/

My Basic package includes:

✔ 24 HOUR DELIVERY 

✔ UNLIMITED logo design concepts and revisions until you are 100% happy

✔ Quick response to the changes

✔ 100% original vector logo, scalable to any size without losing quality

✔ FULL logo pack including .ai, .png, .pdf, .eps, .gif, .jpeg, .psd and font files

✔ PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at all times

Please check my works.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fara011/


FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS.  24/7 EXCELLENT SUPPORT!!

Reviews


:

So I commissioned a logo for my card game from him, as I was impressed with the quality of his portfolio. The initial design was good but needed revisions. He didn't respond to me until I put it in formal revision. After no communication, he did eventually send me the revisions and it looked great. But it was missing the social media kit and stationary. I asked about these items for days, and while he did eventually provide a social media kit and business cards there was an obvious typo. The "social media kit" was resized jpegs of the same picture. Never got the stationary. The logo he gave me was great, but overall it was not a good experience.

:

Communication was seamless which led to exactly the design we were looking for. A wonderful experience.

:

Awesome work and so elegant. Great communication Thank you

:

its a great designer

:

Did great work




No comments:

Post a Comment