Saturday 31 August 2019

Design A Logo Design











About:

Are You Looking for Logo design?


You are in right place! we can design it and are ready to give you a High Quality Professional and Modern logo design


PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and modern logo service here.
i will design your logo using the latest modern techniques in illustrator and photo shop.

Gig Information:

1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL 
2. I make everything from scratch
3. 24 hours delivery 
4. GOOD communication 
5. I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.

Once you order please fill the requirement section and answer all 4 questions regarding your design in the correct format.

If you need any more information about this GIG then please message me THANKS!!

Reviews


:

Excellent Seller, Worked with me on my Logo until he got it exactly right, I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great logo

:

Great working relationship. Appreciated the quick reply on revisions. Would have liked to see three concepts that were very different from one another, initially. However, very satisfied with the end result.

:

Thank you Nicky

:

I LOVE THIS GUYS WORK HE LISTENED TO EVERYTHING I SAID LOVE HIM

:

Good but very simple designs




No comments:

Post a Comment