Friday 30 August 2019

Make 3 Pixel Perfect Retro Vintage Logo Badges











About:

  Hi !
 Do you want a Vintage Logo Badge for your Website, Business Card, Brochure, t-shirt design etc?

  Only here on my gig on Fiverr you will get 3 initial Different Logo Design variations for your Retro - Vintage Logo brief you will provide.


 If you are looking for quality logo design you are in the right place. 
 
What you will get :

 ✔ Deliverable Files will be JPG and PNG with Transparent Background.
 ✔ High Quality image (3000px x 3000px).
 ✔ Unlimited Revisions 
 ✔ Black & White or color.
 ✔ Friendly Communication and Fast Response
 ✔ 100% Satisfaction.

Why Should you Upgrade to Higher Packs?
-------------
 ✔ Get Custom Logo Designs.
 ✔ Superior Details and Design Quality.
 ✔ Get editable Source Files and Vector for your logo.


If you need something not mentioned in this gig description please contact me i will be happy to help!


IMPORTANT: Custom Drawings and Complex Logo Designs require the Standard Pack or above, if you are in doubt please contact me !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great artist! He was somehow able to interpret my rambling descriptions perfectly and then give me something better than I ever would have thought of. Million % recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, John !! I really appreciate your nice words. George

Seller's Response:

After the first draft I did not like, Mathman has done everything to satisfy me. Great job, thanks for the patience!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much !! George

Seller's Response:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment