Monday 12 August 2019

Professional Embroidery Digitizing In Few Hours











About:

Awesome Embroidery Digitizing Service:

Embroidery Digitizing Services By Professional And Experienced Embroidery Digitizer.

I can digitize your logo in to embroidery files formats professionally and with fastest time turnaround.

Why Me:

* Fastest Delivery Time.
* 24/7 Available.
* Money Back Guarantee.
* Free Unlimited Revisions.

What File Formats I Can Provide:
* Dst , Emb , PES , PXF , JEF , CND , HUS and many more (Mention What File Do You need In Order)

What You Will Get:
* 2 Embroidery Files (DST and EMB Usually).
* JPEG File.
* PDF file.

Send Me your logo in JPEG/PNG/PDF/PSD or any suitable format and I will do the rest.

Note:
* 3D puff runs on simple fonts and shape objects so if you have any complex font design or mascot design then confirm first.
* I Will charge extra for Complex designs.
* If your logo cannot be digitize in 3d then it will be done in regular embroidery.
* I will only embroidery digitize your already made logo, No designing and physical embroidery is included in it.

For any question feel free to inbox me.

Happy Buying

Reviews


:

Great doing business with. Pleased with the design.

:

Always excellent work from this guy. More to come soon.

:

Great work and very responsive. And quick! Thank you.

:

Very fast, very receptive and very good! Great gig! Thank you.

:

Seller definately gave me what I was looking for




No comments:

Post a Comment