Thursday 29 August 2019

Design An Awesome Character Logo In My Hand Drawn Style











About:

Hi, there

Thanks for checking out my gig.


I will design an awesome character logo in my hand drawn style.


My gig(basic package) includes:


Over 6 years' experience

One simple hand-drawn character logo. concept 

JPG and PNG file.

Friendly communication

Professional logo

Fast delivery

             ________________________________________________

  • If you want to edit the file, add Vector file so that you can fully edit it in Illustrator.
  • If you add 3D Mockup I will send you an image with the letterpress or emboss effect just like the images in my portfolio.
  • If you want a printing quality file, add Printable Resolution File.
  • If you want a file with transparency background to use on your website, add Logo transparency.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was great to work with as he/she takes feedback very positively and really listens to you. His artwork is also amazing! Love the logo that was designed for me.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It's been fun working with you on this project:)

Seller's Response:

Superb!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you:)

Seller's Response:

Super satisfied!




No comments:

Post a Comment