Monday 26 August 2019

2 Unique Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

Hey,
Welcome to my Minimalist logo gig!
I will design a Modern Flat Minimalist logo for your company.I'm here on Fiverr  for providing awesome services for my dear clients.

please check my previous Minimalist Logo Design examples
                 Portfolio :-  
https://goo.gl/QWeh2P

Why trust me and benefits you get?

  1. Modern, unique and creative designs
  2. Life time VIP service 
  3. Quick responses to all your messages 
  4. My Designs are Modern and Standout with Incomparable Quality 
  5. 24/7 Friendly service
  6. Fast and on time delivery 
  7. Best package on Fiverr 

What you will have for 20$:

  • 1 Unique Minimalist logo concept
  • High resolution 300 DPI Printable PNG Files
  • High Quality attractive 3D Mock Ups
  • Source/Vector Files (Ai/EPS)
  • PDF, JPEG files
  • High Quality Website Cover
  • Free Unlimited Revisions

This is the most affordable Minimalist Logo Design gig you will find on Fiverr.

24H express delivery available. I provide all my work with Free Unlimited Revisions. 100% Money back guarantee  (if you are not satisfied with the work)
If you have any questions, Feel free to ask me anytime. Thank you and have a nice day!
So why are you waiting? Just order now!

Kalsara66


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment