Thursday 15 August 2019

Design Hand Drawn Watercolor Logo In 16 Hours











About:

Hi,

I Will Design A Watercolor,Hand Drawn,Feminine and Hand Made Logo For Your Business.

I'm offering you my Creative Logo Design service .With many years of experience i can produce your logo in any style.


What will you get from this gig?

1.2 Awesome concepts
2.Vector file(free)
3.source file(free)
4.Png file(free)
5.Eps file(free)
6.Unlimited Revision
7.100% Money Back guaranty
8.100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed
9.12hours fast delivery


Why choose me:
  • Friendly  and Professional service and support 
  • Always ready to help


Order my services today and get your logo.

Best  Regards:

                          Prologo12!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was a great exchange. My comments were incorporated in a timely manner and the entire process was very professional.

Seller's Response:

Very nice buyer. Understanding and polite. Looking forward to work again

Seller's Response:

Did not did what I ask for. The description says 16-24 hr delivery first concept was within dateline second concepts was late. He did not make the changes that I asked and this was not a "hand drawn" logo. Seems like he did not understood what I wanted. I accepted the order to finish with this experience and find another person.

Seller's Response:

Seller is patient and very quick and efficient in the work. Despite the occasional difficulty in communication, ideas get across readily and I found my vision coming through in prologo12’s work. Will be happy to work together again in future.

:

It was a pleasure working with you.I'll be glad to work together again in a near future! Thank you so much for your nice review!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment