Friday 16 August 2019

Design Or Draw World Class Logo Asap With Free Vector File











About:

I am a professional graphic designer with 5 years experience.
I Will design or draw any types of logo 
As you know, "A picture speaks louder than a thousand words," 
so, bear in mind that Logo Designing is the most significant way to advertise your product or company.
 Are you looking for the best Logo Design service? 
So, we heartily welcome you! You are at the right place
You will get -
1.Three concepts of the logo(if you don't have any idea). 
2.FREE VECTOR FILES
 3.Transparent Background
 4.High Quality JPG, JPEG or PNG File
 
My Services are:
  • Logo Designing (Professional Logo | Mascot Logo | Flat/Minimalist | Versatile | Vintage |Hand drawn| Signature | Custom Design | Illustration etc)
  • Banner +Flyer+Brochure+ Poster
  • 100% Professional
  •  STANDARD  package for mascot 

Stop! Stop! I also have a gift for you, If you hire this GIG.
All type of Source formats will be given i.e. EPS, AI and PDF 
We are looking for your order to make you say WOW, order now!
 REGARDS
Superman039

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wasn't very descriptive at first and the seller worked with me on many revisions to help make sure the outcome was exactly what I wanted. Very nice job and worked hard to make sure that I got what I was looking for.

:

Five stars

:

Cover art for a Minnesota sports podcast. Yes, the goal was achieved.

:

Easy to work with.

:

Astonishing work as always. will definitely come back




No comments:

Post a Comment