Tuesday 20 August 2019

Design Creative Logo For Your Brand In 12 Hours











About:

Hi there!
What you will Get in this gig! 
  • VIP Support
  • UNLIMITED revisions
  • You get files JPEG, PNG, .AI, EPS, PSD, SVG,PDF 
  • Extra Fast Delivery
  • High quality and 100% original work
  • PROFESSIONAL customer service and Communication

For starting logo project you have to just give me 

1. LOGO NAME 
2. About Your Business 
3. Attach sample of logo which you like.(If you have)
4.COLORS you want in logo.

All the design will be design and deliver within 24 hours 
Professional | Modern | Flat & Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo 
| Badge | Hand drew | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design

(I also Design Business Cards, Letterhead, Cover, versatile logo design, and Icon .so If you need Please contact me)


Check Out My Gig Extras & Best Package Deals!
Feel free to message me first if you have any concern and/or question regarding this gig. 
 Place Your Order And Enjoy My Amazing Service!
             "Your Challenge Is My Success"

                         ORDER NOW!
=======================================

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect capture of my vision for this piece. Thank you!

:

Awesome communication and great finished product. I've enjoyed working with this seller in the past and look forward to doing so again.

:

Great communication and even better finished product!

:

great work. can't wait To work again with this awesome designer!

:

I love to work with this very nice and kind person :) Thank you so much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment