Friday 23 August 2019

Design Flat Minimal Modern Logo











About:

Welcome to the my logo gig!

My name is Chamal and I'm Professional graphic designer with many designing experience. You looking for minimal MODERN eye catching logo brand for your web site, company or for your business cards? Here the right place you visit and i'll take your job for very affordable price!

What can you receive :

  • 1500 by 1500px with 300dpi JPEG and transparent PNG design
  • 2 REVISIONS accept for all packages.
  • All are clean and unique designs and copyright gives to you.
  • Vector files, psd, eps can request per extras.
  • Directly you can contact me via Fiverr if you have any question or need further help for your design.
  • Quick response to all messages and order updates.
  • Money Back Guaranteed.

Thanks for visit my gig and looking forward. Go ahead and place your order!!

My portfolio : https://goo.gl/Y2NpcL

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Very good at what he does. Met my expectations and very flexible on requests

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much and hope you’ll be back soon!

:

Very pleased with my logo design--thank you for helping me!

:

Thank you so much and provide me very clear instructions!




No comments:

Post a Comment