Wednesday 21 August 2019

A Minimalist Logo











About:


I have an outstanding experience to create a Business logo and Minimalist logo design for you.
/
order now! 

For one Gig I will design simple, modern, flat and clean logo designs.unique and professional design

you can get: 

  •   UNLIMITED Revisions (FREE)
  •   Friendly Customer Service.
  •  100% customer satisfaction.
  •  100% Money Back Guaranteed.
  •   JPEG/Ai and PNG(300dpi) files 
  •   High Quality 1000px X 1000px
 
 - and you can add the gig extras if you want..
 - also, I will gladly accept tips if you are satisfied!
 
order now! 

Contact me now to discuss your project details and organize a custom quote!
thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was the first time have I have used this service.I am very happy with the results. I found it a little difficult not being able to speak with Chamroz. Although it has worked out very well and faster than I thought possible. Thanks Chamroz for a job well done. I will be back with more work for you in the future. :-)

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great Communication and the service was fast. I did not give much to work with but It is acceptable.

Seller's Response:

Amazing service and communication.

:

Thank you,Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment