Monday 19 August 2019

Design Unique Premium Luxury Signature Logo In 12 Hrs











About:

I am professional yet beautiful logo/flyer/podcast/business card DESIGNER who set identity to your BRAND or BUSINESS or whatever it is.
I love what I do and my process for developing a BRAND is very ORGANIC. I have 4 years of experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
Auto-CAD and may other such LOGO Developing software's. 
I have expertise in
1. LOGO Design
2. Stationary Design.
3. Social Design.
4. Business Card.
5. Letterhead

Reviews


:

20 dollars for this text font...

:

Second time working with him and he did a great job both times

:

First experience with using FIverr and seller did just what I asked and added a unique flair to it all while still incorporating my original concept. I love my logo and I also have a sublogo from the seller as well. My only problem was responding back to the seller before order was complete to make one suggestion with sublogo! Thanks!

:

Clothing collection project

:

Amazing service and communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment