Wednesday 28 August 2019

Design Professional Real Estate Signature Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my services!
Are you looking for an expert Logo Designer to design a perfect Logo for Agents, Brokers and Real Estate companies?

If yes then you are at right place :)

Please check my portfolio at Flickr: https://goo.gl/U6wbBv

A Logo is the identity of your business. I will make professional, unique and vector logo for your Real Estate business with creativity, high quality and affordable price. I can assure you a great polite communication and a unique design for your brand.

My Services Includes!

  • Logo Design (Main, Alternative, watermark)
  • Realtor stamps (Just listed, open house, sold, new price, coming soon etc)
  • Stationery design
  • Clickable Email signature
  • Social media kit
  • Yard signs
  • Insert Cards (welcome card, Thank you card, Post card etc)
  • Photo editing
  • Editable Source Files
  • Unlimited Revisions

Important Note:

  • First you will finalize the logo then I will design to other things because everything based on Logo Design
  • I will try to do revisions ASAP but they can take time depending on the numbers of ongoing orders. You must have patience with me so that we can get the perfect job.

Regards,
HaadiYounas

Reviews


:

I liked his advertised design. Was very easy to work with. Said he would revise until I was 100% satisfied. Had great reviews!!

:

Needed new logo's for my Real Estate business and I liked the sellers work and am very pleased with the final results and delivery.

:

Very easy to communicate with and has always worked in a timely manner! Will continue to work with Haadiyounas for all my business needs! Very Happy client!

:

I HAVE USED HIM A FEW TIMES .. THIS TOOK A WHILE BECAUSE OF ME AND NOT HIM. HES FANTASTIC TO WORK WITH AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

:

I was beyond happy with my logo and proof and ZERO issues communication! I would highly recommend haadiyounas! Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment