Wednesday 21 August 2019

Design Modern Company Business Brand Website Logo











About:

Hello, :)
         Wondering for Logo Design ??
I Guarantee Logo will be UNIQUE, OUT CLASS and HEART TOUCHING otherwise i will do again and again until your Satisfaction.

I will make LoGO for your Brand/Company just in $5, Your time and satisfaction is more important for me then $5.

$5 GIG


Unique logo design created as vector in Adobe Illustrator to the highest standards. No stock image use.
For the $5 you get files FREE(JPEG )
Easy and professional communication and feedback understanding!
Friendly Support.
Friendly Environment.
Unlimited  Revisions                                                                              .
24/7 Express Service.
Not Satisfied I will refund your Money My assets are creativity, communication skills and ability to understand clients and their ideas and goals on any given project!


So, Do not waste time while surfing, Just give us a chance to provide you our Friendly service.
Place Order and enjoy our services.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Why? It seemed like a good idea.

Seller's Response:

I needed a new logo for a brand new business and felt riz_designer was a good fit based on the past work. I needed a professional yet modern look for my logo and riz_designer hit it right on the head. Thank you RIZ! Great Job

:

She never got it right.

:

very nice seller

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment