Thursday 22 August 2019

Creative Minimal And Modern Technology Logo











About:

Hello!

Are you looking for modern, minimal, and creative logo design with a touch of creativity, look no further! This is the perfect Gig for you.

Benefits from working with me:

✓ Modern, minimal and creative logo concepts
✓ Easy to communicate and fast response
✓ Custom graphic and colors
✓ Original logo concepts
✓ Premium Support
✓ Fast delivery

Important:
Before you make order check style of logos i do and i will not do work related to: sex, hemp, wine, religion, whisky, marijuana, adult content, cartoon or complex drawing/mascot illustrations.
----------
Source files will be provided for the FINAL CHOSEN design.
----------
Change of name after delivering work will be considered a new gig.
----------
Please read the gig FAQs below.
----------

Quality work and great customer service is my top priority, so don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Ahsan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy. Issued what my company did, said i didn't had a preferred color scheme but i provided some of the logos he had in his portfolio that i liked. Got my delivery and one of the logo submitted was perfect. Totally nailed it. Love it hen something is made this easy for me when i dont even really know exactly what i want.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

This was a terrible experience. The seller waited until the very last minute to submit concepts which were below par at best. Before I had an opportunity to communicate with the seller Fiverr marked my order as complete so I was unable to provide feedback on the four basic concepts. Now I am waiting for a response from the seller for revisions.

Seller's Response:

The order was delivered on time. It's your responsibility to respond in 3 days after delivery i clearly stated about this in my Gig. The order was not closed by Fiverr Or me, you accepted and reviewed the order without contacting me. You should have to request a revision without accepting the order.

Seller's Response:

Delivered as promised




No comments:

Post a Comment