Friday 30 August 2019

Design Band, Dj, Music Or Producer Logo











About:

*If its not a music related project, please send me a message before purchasing*
-

Hello Artist


I WILL DESIGN YOUR DJ, MUSICAL, ENTERTAINMENT & EVENT LOGO DESIGN PROFESSIONALLY

I am professional Logo Designer with 6 years of experience

So Why choose me and what you get :

  • Awesome DJ LOGO
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • High Resolution TRANSPARENT PNG
  • High Resolution JPEG
  • Friendly Communication
  • PRO service
  
Don't forget to check my other GIG extras & GIG packages

If there is any confusion or you need any kind of help, just send me a message.

HAVE NICE DAY!
Regards : Talhadogar

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted someone highly rated, and the visuals were close to what I wanted to get as a result (logo).

Seller's Response:

Glad you liked it :-) Thanks for your feedback.

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with, clear instructions and clear communication of what we expected and what his expectations were. Also very fast and a nice guy overall that seems to care about the customers. Would be happy to work with him again. Best wishes from Sweden

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback :-) Great experience to work with you. Best Wishes for your DJ/Producer-duo

Seller's Response:

The designs were great. I only provided a small amount of detail and the designs came out better then expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment