Thursday 15 August 2019

Design Minimalist Geometric Logo Unlimited Revisions











About:

Hello !! I just came back!!! Welcome to my geometric logo design gig :)


Are you looking for AWESOME minimalist geometric design for your start-up ? Then you are in right place.I will help you to design unique logo for your company/web/organization.
In this gig you can get -

 -100% unique designs
 - Logos designed from sketches
 - Fast support
 - Minimal clean vector based designs

Vector source files in -

Adobe Illustrator format
EPS format
PNG format
JPG format
SVG format

If you have questions ,contact me anytime :)

Reviews


:

smooth and easy

:

Very sincere designer who is happy to incorporate client suggestions and at the same time come up with her own creativity.

:

Excellent as always!!

:

This is the second time I am ordering from this seller and it was the best decision that I made. Thank you very much for all of your help, much appreciated :)

:

I've worked with her multiple times and she's very fast and provides exactly what is needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment