Friday 23 August 2019

Create Your Idea To Logo Creation Sketch To Vector











About:

I will design professional Logo for your business, website, brand or just any use.

I'm a professional graphic designer with excellent eyes for creative things. 
Customer satisfaction is my number one concern. I look forward to working with you. Contact me today.

I will create your idea to logo just tell me what you want and describe properly I will provide you the best logo for you. Get my service and have a nice moment.


What You Receive:

AN ACTUAL LOGO - Most gigs just give you regular text/fonts for your name. They do not offer your own personal logo/brand like I can provide. 
NO WATERMARKS
Designed from scratch --I don't rip off other artists.
UNLIMITED Revisions until you're happy.
High Resolution 300DPI .png files.

Why pick me?:

Friendly, attentive, professional customer service.
Highest quality on Fiverr. 

I am a career graphic designer with years of freelance + branding experience. I am the real deal.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What a great and fast experience. The seller quickly contacted me and delivered my order ahead of time. Will use again and strongly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank You So Much!

:

Seller was fine and kind. Sub par final product. Literally just changed 1 thing from my concept image and marked it finished.

:

Amazing turnaround

:

Quick and perfect ! Super happy




No comments:

Post a Comment