Thursday 15 August 2019

Existing Logo Redesign











About:


Welcome to Logo editing Service!

I will edit  or develop your exiting logo in right way with 100% vector

Color: this can include changing shape, colors, text colors and background color etc.

Replace: Replace text, include text and remove text.

Background Removal: If you need your logo transparent then I will remove background or recreate your logo and provide transparent but high resolution.

Vectored: If you have a JPG or PNG logo then I will recreate your logo by using illustrator that means you will get high resolution logo.

Gig Features :

  • High Resolution
  • Unlimited revision
  • VIP Support
  • Vector file
  • Super fast delivery
  • Low price
  • Source file
  • Printable file


Attention please:

New concepts only for available for premium package.

No cartoon, mascot or adult.

If you have any other question then please contact me, I will respond as soon as I can.

Confidently place your order. Thank you so much.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was looking for a rework of an existing logo to support a brand extension. I provided the current logo with instructions and the seller produced exactly what I had in mind. I am extremely happy with my new logo and the seller was very responsive and worked hard to ensure that I was satisfied. This project took several revisions, perhaps because I was not clear enough in my initial instructions, but the seller worked hard to ensure that I was satisfied in the end. I highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

paid for 24 hour service that took 4 days, simple spelling errors that the artist made took even more time to fix. this person should not be doing time sensitive projects for people

Seller's Response:

Nice to work with. Good communication back and forth. I am pleased with my results.

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment