Tuesday 13 August 2019

Design Stylish Signature Logo











About:

==========PLEASE FIRST READ WHOLE GIG DESCRIPTION=====

Hi , if you are looking for a new , original , outstanding modern Signature text logo.

  • I will create an original logo
  • Will deliver in High Resolution , png  format with transparent background
  • I work with standout concepts with superb color balance. I am passionate about my work.
  • Each work will be made from scratch for matching your exact needs and best output.I use fonts to create the signature. If you have any issues i will try to sort it out.
  • Please Contact me first if you have a sketch for your product to discuss prices.
  • I don't accept orders that require drawings of character , cartoons.

NOTE : In basic $5 I'll only design signature text logo not design any initial so if you want to design your initial then please add extra $10.

IF YOU WANT THE AI , EPS , PSD, PDF ,ETC. SOURCE FILES CHECK EXTRAS BELOW .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Listens very well Great work

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Nice and quick Job ! I recommend this seller

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

super. !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment