Tuesday 20 August 2019

Make A Signature Or Photography Logo











About:

Hi,
Welcome to my gig!

I'll design amazing Signature Logos.
Signature logo is the great way to represent you or your company in elegant style.
You can use it as your signature brand in pictures, business cards, letters, websites, as water mark etc.
Company names, websites, and emails look very professional with a custom hand written signature.

What we need:
  • Your Name or your business name or whatever you want. 
  • tag line

What you get:
  • Your Signature logo will be made using Fonts
  • You will get your Signature in black color or any color you desire
  • You will receive high quality Signature Logo in .JPG format
  • eps, ai or any other file format will be provided on demand
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • High resolution PNG file and one realistic image preview. 
  • Source file (ai, eps). 
  • 24/7 support. 
  • Friendly designer.

Note:

  • Please provide us the font name , if you prefer a sample from Google. 
  • if you want any icon or graphics in your design then please buy a bigger package. 
  • Personalized signatures cost $10 with png and jpeg and mockup
  • Kindly check my other gigs as well. 
  • I work on Adobe Illustrator. So you'll not get .psd files. Only .ai or .eps files.

Do message us if you need to ask anything.
Best regards.
Rija

Reviews


:

I gave lots of examples of what I liked and didn't get receive a result I am happy with.

:

Great quality work - thank you!

:

Easy to communicate with & would highly recommend!!

:

Great service

:

Perfect, I gave a very vague description of what I was looking for and she got it perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment