Friday 23 August 2019

Design Photography Logo For You











About:

                           
Do you want to protect your images then place the order !


Signature photography logo /watermark that can be placed over your photos to protect and advertise your work. 

Please choose your most suitable one from 3 Gig Packages.
Where can you use your design?
  • On top of your photography
  • Blogs, Websites
  • Photography watermark
  • E-mail signature
  • Stationary
  • Printing; T-shirts, business cards, flyers, posters and signage

NOTE: If the order were completed auto in 3 days and buyer didn't response for any change and he see after 3 days when order completed then he can inbox me for changes

It can be a signature, It can be a logo. It can be anything you want. Watermark helps protect your photography privacy when you put over your photos...!! 

Reviews


:

...1234567890

:

First time ever that I've accepted a design gig without needing changes. Very impressed.

:

He did not respond to my email at all!

:

very easy to deal with and did a perfect job for me. I highly recommended

:

Loved the look of the logos advertised. Made up with my logo exactly what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment