Thursday 22 August 2019

Create An Awesome Cartoon Logo











About:

                        Welcome to LogosbyNhan on Fiverr :]]

                          Please, READ BEFORE ORDERING!
                                 --------------//----------------

*** Please provide as much information as possible about what you want, it will help me to create a great design for you, exactly your liking ***
                                         --------------//---------------- 

The price:
  • $30 Basic Package - A black and white drawing for one half-body character (a waist-up design)
  • $70 Standard Package - A design with STUNNING colors, shading for one half-body character (a waist-up design)
  • $100 Premium Package - A package with STUNNING design, colors, shading for a complete logo: text design for brand name + half body character design (waist-up character) + icon for the character + Unlimited revisions
                              --------------//----------------
*** If you have any special requests, please contact me ****

Extra Information:
  • All my work is professional
  • Don't reuse any ideas of anyone.
  • Create from scratch.
  • Good listener
  • Over 600 completed projects on Fiverr
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't like the work

Come with me on Fiverr.
Have a nice day.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication with Nhan was good. He did the revisions I wanted, and I am very pleased with the end result! :)

:

Thanks for your tip!

:

Nhan has done an amazing job for our social media brands. He has the ability to notice the fine detail that make us all unique, he then implements this into his cartoons to create a representation of your likeness that is undeniably authentic to your true self. I searched through dozens of cartoonist on Fiverr & finally decided on Nhan - I am not disappointed. I already have some future projects in mind for him and look forward to working with him again! Your job as the client is to communicate clearly your expectations & desires for the project. If you do your part, then Nhan will certainly do his to deliver a product that you will be thrilled with! He is absolutely fantastic!

:

He is just the best. Loved working with Nhan and would definitely work with him again if I need anything else related to logos/graphics. Thanks again.

:

Nhan was great. He/she always sought clarity and worked with me to create my desired outcome. I would highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment