Saturday 31 August 2019

Design Quality Logo With Creativity











About:

I enjoy solving in a logo everything that a company or project means.
With my years of experience, I've learned to develop them in time and good form.

I am characterized by:
✅ The quality of work
✅ The order when working
✅ The creativity of the proposals
✅ Empathy with the client
✅ The fulfillment of time

I love having a good relationship with whoever hires me. I think that makes the result even better.

Write me before any doubt or query! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Luce was great to work with. She was really patient and understanding as I worked through the revisions of my logo. I´d love to work with her again!

Seller's Response:

Looking forward to future projects together. Thanks so much!

:

Luce is the top. Great designer along with the respect of deadlines. Super satisfied.

:

Thanks so much for the great experience!!

:

Great as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment