Sunday 18 August 2019

Create Hand Drawn Watercolor Logo Design











About:

I will design a watercolor hand drawn logo in my style with your brand name.

For $15 you will get: 

✔One watercolor hand drawn logo design (with shape & brand name)
✔PNG (transparent background)
✔JPEG  
✔High-Resolution image 300dpi  
✔2 Modifications  

★★★ Source file:
Source file will help you to make a small change, editing or develop the original logo. It's also important for printing purpose. So I recommend you to purchase source files and keep it save.  

I can design a hand-drawn watercolor full branding kit for you. You are welcome to contact me to get this service.  

Please Note: 
    ✔Unclear brief and unresponsive order will be canceled 

Still unclear? Feel free to drop me a message.

MY OTHER SERVICE:
My business card gig link: https://goo.gl/V5vVJj

                                                  Thank You  

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He does what I ask.

:

I bought this Gig because he came highly recommended and we had already had a bad experience with a previous seller so we carefully selected one of the Sellers when we had posted our Gig request and he replied. Unfortunately i pretty much had to draw everything and alter his work on my computer so that i could coach him through the whole process. He was not good at communication either. On the plus side, we did get a logo that was satisfactory but had been hoping for better quality and better service.

:

She didn't provide any freedom to work. She thought she is a great art director and don't know why she hired a graphic designer.

:

Did as I asked.

:

Really patient seller :) I'm grateful and thank you for your work!




No comments:

Post a Comment