Sunday 25 August 2019

Remove Background Or Transparent Logo











About:

Transparent Logo !! Transparent Background !! PNG logo !!Exclusively on Fiverr®
Fast Delivery !!!
***please note that
, this is not designing gig, just only set transparent background also you must send good resolution/quality one or just message me then I will give my price for re-make high resolution one newly.

Services:

  • Background removal / changing / transparent PNG background
  • Re-size your photo
  • Cropping
  • Remove any unwanted stuff 
  • Edit Logo Background Color
  • Make transparent Logo or remove Logo background

*deliver as PNG transparent file or JPG Image with white background.

*** Re-design Logo and Business Card (NEW)
  • If you have unclear, old, low resolution or scan copy, message me I will re-design same as original with high resolution.
  • if you need to modify your Existing logo or Business Card (color, design, layout or any), message me with your modification then I will give my price.

**NOTE: Please message me, If you have any doubts about your job before place the order such as discuss the project, samples and pricing..etc.I'm Available 24/7

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good job.

Seller's Response:

happy to work together.

Seller's Response:

Good work with fast delivery!

Seller's Response:

thank you !!!

Seller's Response:

Great gig..fast delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment