Friday 23 August 2019

Design Minimalist Hand Drawn Initials Monogram Logo











About:

Welcome to my gig!

***PLEASE READ ALL THE DESCRIPTION BELOW****

I will make a professional HANDWRITTEN MONOGRAM logo for you based on my 10+ years long experience in graphic designing and more than 2 years here in Fiverr.
Please check my reviews for a long list of happy buyers.
please have a look at my portfolio here http://albanokofsha.tumblr.com/tagged/initials for more great logo and you feel more comfortable about the quality when ordering.

Stationery includes:
Double sided Business cards, letterhead, Folder, envelope, CD designs with your logo.

Social Media Kit includes: Head banners and profile pictures for most known social medias with your logo

*Source file is the base and editable file so if you like the logo and want to save and archive it for the future needs, the source file is the best way to do it. you can't make modifications or reproduce from a .jpg or .png file.

Albano

Reviews


:

This was a great experience as a first time user on Fiverr. Designer was very accommodating, very easy to communicate with, and very professional. More than I could have asked for!

:

This seller is absolutely stellar. My logo is awesome. It was delivered on time with all files as promised. The seller listened to my concerns of being new to fiverr and assured me that my needs would be met. My needs were not only met but exceeded. Recommend this seller to all who want a great logo

:

Albano was extremely professional, provided more than what was offered on his service page. He made a few edits to my requests and overall I am a very satisfied.

:

He delivered more than needed, awesome quality work, good communication skill.

:

Excelllent logo! More than I expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment