Monday 12 August 2019

A Business Logo Design











About:

★★★ CONTEST/AWARD WINNING LOGO DESIGNER ★★★
★★★ OVER 6+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ★★★
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

  • HIGH QUALITY design
  • Professional and fast customer service and communication.
  • UNLIMITED revisions until your satisfaction.
  • 100% original vector, convert to any size without the loss of quality
  • Delivery within 1-2 working days
  • FULL pack including all source files for web and print ( Check gigs extras )

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second logo, and I will not hesitate to use Inventive_geek

:

This is the second time I've ordered from inventive_geek and as usual, I am beyond happy with the finished project. I am very particular and somewhat a perfectionist. But she executed my logo perfectly! Thank you again!!!

:

Seller was very patient with me and truly delivered my idea exactly as it was explained! I would def work with her again!

:

Thank you :)

:

Great job on my logo




No comments:

Post a Comment