Wednesday 14 August 2019

Eye Catching Professional Logo











About:

If you are looking for a

★★UNIQUE, HIGH QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL, FAST DELIVERED LOGO

you are in the right place.

MY LOGO SAMPLES:

http://bit.ly/1OxzwA5

I will design an eye-catching professional logo, perfect for your needs, all you have to do is place your order, give me a few details and leave the rest to me.

==What you will receive for $15 BASIC GIG==

A PROFESSIONAL DESIGNED LOGO, in high definition (300 DPI) JPEG file. Size: 2000x2000 px. effective logo size✔

FREE BONUS I will Convert this LOGO to 3D IMAGE

REVISIONS ALLOWED

THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FAST DELIVERY

=ALL THESE FOR $15!=

Why me?

  • Tons of Unique, Creative, custom, and killer designs are waiting for express delivery
  • I make your design from scratch
  • FREE revisions
  • Fast turnaround time
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
  • Easy to communicate
  • Reseler welcome
  • Feel free to contact me with any questions

NOTE

1. I don't accept the order drawing character cartoon, mascot, or illustration design for BASIC GIG

2. Please contact me first if you have a sketch for your LOGO to discuss prices.

Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best designer on Fiverr! Highly recommend! Used her 4 times now and blows me away every time!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, it has been a really great experience! I'll be glad to work together again in a near future.

Seller's Response:

Graficista, is my go to when it comes to graphic design, whether it’s a logo, a book cover and banner, she does amazing work and delivers what is promised. So I am giving her 5 stars in all categories.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Great! Great!




No comments:

Post a Comment