Wednesday 21 August 2019

Design A Mandala Or Sacred Geometry Logo











About:

Hi I am Emma, and owner of Vibrancy Studio.  I aim to create unique, positive and spiritually charged designs that bring harmony, happiness, and joy to all people. I believe that every object and symbol carries with it a vibration or energy which affects us and everyone around us at different levels of awareness. 

My holistic designs are deeply rooted in rich symbolism, ancient and new, and are created with the intent to instigate positive spiritual and personal evolution, stir the soul to realize its Divine Nature, and ultimately make the world a better place.

I offer the following packages, that include the final logo in png, jpeg and source file:

Defined - $100 Use this package if you have a clear and defined vision of what you need.

Development -$250 Use this package if you have a concept and would like me to develop. 

Full Branding-$650 Full brand - 2 Logo Options, business card, web banner or Etsy shop designs. 1 Social media kit.

I offer high-quality service and 100% reliability.

Kindness and Love

Emma



Reviews


:

Concepts sent to me CRAZY FAST and revisions done to the tea without much back and forth which is what I was afraid of! Great work, great work ethic, great artist! 10/10

:

I love the end result and she designed a logo with my needs in mind. Very pleased with the work. Grateful to have someone with such talent helping me on my journey of starting my business.

:

Emma's personality is as beautiful as her work. I absolutely LOVE my new logo and she is a delight to work with!

:

Emma captured my vision perfectly and made changes in a very timely manor!

:

Perfect thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment