Friday 23 August 2019

Design Patch, Badge, Sticker, Label Or Any Graphic Design











About:

 
Your best graphic designer ,passionated about airplanes  , patches , team patches design. I can create any shape design of patches for Helicopters or Airplanes , mascots ,EMT  also for Motorcycle teams or any personnalized patch. I have a great experience in that field.

  • 1- I just need a clear description of your request. 
  • 2- If possible, a high resolution images of your plane,helicopter, motorcycle,etc


The result :

  • 100% Satisfaction is my ultimate goal.
  • Refund is not satisfied .
  • Hight quality patch that will much your expectations .

For new buyers I'll provide multiples versions  different colors and sizes.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller has very good skills. I am a very picky person, and I am sure the seller was stressed out by the amount of revisions I did. They were very helpful and came up with a perfect design. It was exactly what I wanted, thank you so much

Seller's Response:

the truth that I really stressed. but when I see my customer satisfied with his product, I forget everything. this is my goal, to see you happy with your final delivery, and thank you for being honest about your experience, I greatly appreciate that. Many thanks , and i hope i will see you again.

Seller's Response:

Not happy with the results. Seller did attempt several times to change the design however I do not think they grasped the theme I was seeking.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your feedback , I delivered exactly what you requested, I made all the revisions requested each time.

Seller's Response:

I am VERY pleased with the patch that Ana designed for me. This is exactly what I was hoping for.




No comments:

Post a Comment