Thursday 22 August 2019

Design Cartoon Mascot Logo Design











About:

Hi,

I'm Winz. I have 7 years experience in this Field.

Need a clean, modern high-quality cartoon mascot logo? 

I will design professional mascot logos for your business, website, brand or just any use. 
Order now! 

Here's my work: https://www.flickr.com/gp/logo_winz/8S5Q1D

You will get a fully customized 100% ORIGINAL LOGO

 What will you get from this gig :

         Cartoon/Mascot/Portrait Logo designs

         Simple/minimal/Text logo designs
         High-Resolution Files
         Vector File
         Source File ( Check the Packages and Extras)
         24 hours Customer Care Service
         Twitch Gaming Designs ( Check Extras)
         Youtube Channel design( Check Extras)

Click the BIG green button to Order now!

If you have any Question about my Gig or do if you need free consulting regarding logos don't hesitate to contact me. 
Thanks, 
Winz.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

needed a logo, loved the seller. Refering two friends to him right now.

:

Great work, communication, and very speedy

:

Did not communicate well, after asking twice for a revision I was ignored & got a notice it was automatically approved. All this after a week & a delay of delivery

:

My mother passed away the day I supposed to deliver the modification, I was unable to work or even message to let you know that. I'm really Sorry

:

Great results in very short time, amazing unique & creative design.




No comments:

Post a Comment