Saturday 5 December 2020

Create Cool Construction And Realestate Logo Just











About:

I understand all need,FAST, BEST QUALITY, REASONABLE PRICE, so I change my gig for the sake of your satisfaction, please book, I'm ready to serve you with the best service.





What you will get in $25 

  • 2 attractive and unique designs
  • JPEG and PNG (transparent) file
  • Bonus 3D mockup (as my sample)
  • 100% Money back guaranteed



  • Premium package only for $70.
  • 4 Logo designs
  • All vector, printable and editable files
  • Stationery design
  • Social media kit (facebook, twitter, linkedin, goolge+, youtube banner)



Fast and Friendly communication 



Don't hesitate to place an order if you give me an opportunity you won't regret it. 





Thank you so much.

 samsaimun :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great thanks

Seller's Response:

Great seller! I really appreciate everything

Seller's Response:

awesome buyer :)

:

Great Service

:

awesome :)




No comments:

Post a Comment