Sunday 20 December 2020

Design Custom Hand Drawn Signature Logo











About:

welcome to my Gig -:)



I am professional logo designer with more than 4 years experience!



Our Expertise:

Hand drawn

Watercolor 

Professional

Minimalist & Flat

Modern

Vintage



 

Complete Branding (VIP Service)



  BRAND IDENTITY

  logo mark

  badge mark

  Transparent PNG

  High Resolution JPEG

  All the files for Print and Digital use ( Ai, EPS, PDF )

  3D mockup

  Unlimited Revisions

  Business Card

  Letter Head

  Envelop Design

  Never Late (On Time delivery) 

  Full Customer Support

  Clean Design to use on products and website

  Professional touch

  100% satisfaction or 100% refund Rule

   Versions for a logo included to choose from

  Modification delivery time will be 12 to 24 hours

  We have a 24/7 service

  100% Money Back Guarantee





Feel free to contact me if you have further requests, or wish to work on bigger or long-term projects. Or if you have any questions at all! (:



Thanks



Lineart_Studio

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really appreciate the communication and the response from this seller. The seller took all my ideas and created the perfect logo for my business. I would recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your wonderful recommendation.

Seller's Response:

Love, Love, Love my new logo. The artist was very receptive to my suggestions and timely. I was needing a logo to refresh my brand and somehow he even picked up that I was plus size and make my figure plus size in his initial designs. Love that attention to detail! Will work with him again!

Seller's Response:

Love love love the work. Seller was fast and delivered exactly how I wanted my logo :) They were quick with revisions also. Would recommend!!

:

Thanks for everything and kind feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment