Friday 18 December 2020

Design Youtube, Twitch, Gaming, Mascot And Avatar Logo











About:

Hello. I'm happy to have you here :)



Do you looking for a portrait logo for your Twitch, Youtube channel, Avatar game, Mascot etc.?



I can make a unique and cool portrait logo with awesome style. I have 7 years of experience in cartoon portraits and design logo.



*NOTE

This logo is made based on the photo you sent, so make sure the photo is not broken, blurry or low quality.



BASIC PACKAGE

  • Headshot Logo, Full Colored.
  • High Quality and Perfect Detail.
  • Format Delivery (JPG & PNG)



RARE PACKAGE

  • Avatar Logo (Head to Shoulder)
  • Full Colored, High Quality and Perfect Detail
  • High Resolution Format Delivery (JPG & PNG)



EPIC PACKAGE (BEST SELLER)

  • 1 Custom Avatar Logo, Full Colored
  • Custom Pose (you can Request any Shirt, and Add one accesories)
  • High Quality and Perfect Detail
  • All Format Delivery (JPG, PNG, CDR)
  • Free 3D Mockup



Gigs Extra

- Add Banner for $15

- Full Copyright for $15

- Source File Format only (EPS & CDR)



Fast response on revision and inquiries,

If you have any questions I will be glad to help!

Kindest regards,



Hma_art

Reviews


:

First off let me say that I am happy with my delivery. hma_art was almost on time, only a little late. That's totally okay! A few things that I didn't rate that high: The communication was only ok, took a little longer to answer him. When I finally received the product I was hyped. Only a few things I didn't like at first: The Hand looked a little unnatural, the Gun in the Hand looks like a Handgun, because it looks small - it was supposed to be a Shotgun and I actually asked him before not to use the font that I sent, but he used it anyway. But still, I am very happy with the quality overall and the color scheme. Would recommend! P.S.: Handgun instead of Shotgun adds a little uniqueness.

:

These are F*#%ing AMAZING!!! Artist was very communicative and accommodating for my particular requests. Mans is top tier artist and seller in my book. highly recommend.

:

Honestly one of the BEST Artists I have used since I have been on Fiverr!!!! Delivered a high quality top notch product and delivered everything I asked for with absolutely NO REVISIONS needed. It is the perfect asset to add to my branding!!! If you need a cartoon artist, this is the one! 100%

:

Had amazing work done by hma_art . I had first idea that he worked on and I had a change of ideas and he adjusted according to that. Great professional response time. Friendly and nice communication. Would recommend 1000%. Very talented was pleasant experience.

:

Amazing work! This is my second time purchasing on Fiverr and although my first experience was not so great, this certainly made up for it. Will def be a return buyer! Maybe for my stream layout!




No comments:

Post a Comment