Friday 4 December 2020

A Simple Logo For You











About:

I am a designer with my own studio and I worked with clients from around the globe. I like to work closely with the client, listening to their needs and expectations. All Design decisions are made based on your brand values, mission, history, and target market. Quality is one of the top priorities. I will work with you to create a visual identity for your brand that not only looks great, but communicates the right message. 



It's all about you!




Each branding project features a number of unique design concepts, uniquely tailored to your business, your target audience and your company's core values.



Work process:

Research

Understand the needs

Brief Phase

Sketching

Creating the concepts in Illustrator and build presentations.

Conceptualization of the design

Final Delivery.

You will get from this gig: 

- 3 to 5 original and unique designs.

- Full color, black and white, and color variants.

- Vector files (Ai, PDF, EPS).

- High-resolution files (PNG, JPEGs).

- Additional file types can be supplied if necessary.

Contact me:

Have questions? Please contact me before placing an order. I will be more than happy to chat with you further.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment