Thursday 3 December 2020

Design Business Retro Vintage Logo











About:

Hola,



Greetings! A pleasure to have you on my GIG.





Are you looking for Creative, Professional, Eye catchy & HQ Retro Vintage logo for your business or product?

You are at the right place & you are going to choose the right person.
Do you know why?


  • With 7+ years of experience
  • High Quality & Unique logo design
  • Super FAST Delivery in Less than 24 hours
  • PROFESSIONAL and Quick Customer SUPPORT
  • Satisfaction Guarantee.



Note:


  • Custom Drawings / Complex Logo Designs require the Standard or Premium pack if you are not sure please don't hesitate to contact me!
  • The deadline is only for initial delivery. Revision request takes 24 - 36 hours after it will be requested.


 ¤¤ Our Standard Pack $20 (Highly Recommended) ¤¤

  • 3 HQ Vintage logo design
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • Dedicated Customer support




I will give all my best efforts to make sure that you are happy!  :)




I hope it is more than enough to impress you to buy this gig, Still you have any question or query? Feel free to contact me.



Looking forward to working with you soon.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

What a fantastic experience! Amit exceeded my expectations on the redesign of my logo. The seller was very patient...and creative! There is a reason they get 5 stars!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for amazing words :)

Seller's Response:

Seller had great communication. Sent first version of the logo early then multiple revisions within minutes of my requests. Logos are very professional and I would highly recommend Trivedi

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience with buyer.

Seller's Response:

Awesome! Great work. Followed my instructions perfectly. I am very satisfied with the speed of turnaround and quality of the logo. Thank you! Will be ordering again.




No comments:

Post a Comment