Monday 21 December 2020

Design Creative Flat Minimalist Logo And Favicon











About:

  Hello, it's me''creative_art90''. I'll design an Outstanding LOGO with my

    creativity and skills which will perfectly identify your company and help it grow. 

    Creating perfect designs and client satisfaction

      are always my top priority! 

    If you are looking for something unique, simple, clean and impressive - then this is

     the place for you.

    Take a look at My PORTFOLIO above and choose your PACKAGE, I'm here

      on Fiverr to design 
YOUR NEXT LOGO!

    

     Why me?


  • 5+ years experience in the creative design industry
  • Neatly done creative designs
  • fast delivery without compromising work quality
  • fast response with excellent customer service
  • 100% money back guaranty
  • Free professional Advice where necessary on brand identity (8+ years working with major brands) 


  • What can you get with this gig?

    NOTE: I don't draw cartoon characters. My graphic design style is creative, clean and effective, with simple shapes which will make your logo unique and eye-catching. 

    Thank you 

    creative_art90

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and easy to work with. Very happy with design. It clearly defines my company

Seller's Response:

Welcome dear

Seller's Response:

Did a good job again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Dear

Seller's Response:

Great job. thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment