Tuesday 15 December 2020

Make Vintage Design Logo With Handdrawn Illustration











About:

Hello anyone, welcome to my gig :)

If you want an amazing hand drawn logo, i will design an Original hand drawn logo for your business brand or your project. The logo that I create is actually original, it would be unique and special for your brand.



For your information, my style logo is vintage hand drawing. If you want is not my style, please don't order to me. I just don't want to make you disappointed because i just make a logo design on the same style as same as displayed.


- Easy to communication

- F
ast response

100% satisfaction

100% money back guranteed



In Basic Package you will get :



- 1 Initial concept

- Jpeg with high resolution (300ppi)

- Black and white color



In Standard Package you will get :



- 1 Initial concept

- Jpeg with high resolution (300ppi)

- Transparent PNG images (hi-res)

- Full color



In Premium Package you will get :



- 1 Initial concept

- Jpeg with high resolution (300ppi)

- Transparent PNG images (hi-res)

- Vector files and source files

- Full color


If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me.



Thank you so much!



Reviews


:

He/she does good work but it takes 4 drafts to get real details as shown on their profile ,I feel like that’s misleading if I have to repeatedly ask for a detailed graphic like the ones on the gig,my last draft was perfect all I asked was to detail the feet but their was literally no difference.

: :

I was worried when there was a drop in communication the first 12 days, but he contacted me after the first delivery and from then on, he was very responsive. The logo isn't quite what I wanted, but it's a very good start. I have the programs to edit further on my own.

:

once purchased i was contacted ask more of what i wanted and if i wanted something change it was done within a hour or few.. overall got what i wanted

:

This seller is excellent. I am very picky and changed the details of my request multiple times, and the seller was very understanding. I paid for a multiple revision deal, and the artist gladly tweaked anything that I asked them to. The final result was incredible. I’m glad I chose this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment